Next time you have a couple of friends over, try this delicious and easy recipe.
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 20m | Total Time: 40m
- vegetable cooking spray
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 2 pork tenderloins, halved (0.7 to 0.9 kg total), 4 skinless, boneless chicken-breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- juice from 1 orange
- Heat oven to 230ºc. Lightly coat 2 baking pans with cooking spray. In a bowl, toss the sweet potato slices with oil.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on one baking pan. Sprinkle with half the rosemary. Place in the oven and roast until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season each side of the meat with salt and a few grinds of pepper. Spread with mustard. Sprinkle with sugar and remaining rosemary.
- Arrange the meat on the second baking pan. Roast, turning once, until cooked through, 20 minutes for pork or chicken.
- Check the potatoes for tenderness; cook longer if necessary. Arrange on 4 plates and top with the meat. Cover to keep warm.
- Place the baking pan used for the meat over medium heat on the stovetop. Add the orange juice and cook until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes. Pour the juice over meat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.