These stuffed sweet potatoes with smoked chicken are a real treat. Serve piping hot and top with crumbled feta cheese.
- 4-6 Medium sweet potatoes
- 150 gram Smoked chicken
- 30 millilitre Fresh chopped coriander
- 1 Spring onion, chopped
- Freshly Ground Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 KNORR Classic White Sauce
- Feta cheese for garnish
- Scrub the potatoes well under running water.
- Roast the potatoes in foil or steam them until soft inside (30-40 mins depending on the size of the potatoes)
- Cut a criss-cross on the top of the potato and open up the potato.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and top the sweet potato.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and crumbled feta cheese.
- Serve Immediately.
Go and have yourself a treat. Enjoy!