Next time you’re slightly tired from work and want to eat something delicious but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen – try this delicious recipe. And why not enjoy a glass of Douglas Green while you’re at it, enjoy…
- 300g pork tenderloin fillet, trimmed of any fat
- olive oil
- 2 tsp paprika smoked or regular
- 2 large sweet potatoes , cut into thinish wedges
- 150ml pot low-fat natural yogurt
- a small bunch chives , chopped
- salad to serve
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Rub the pork all over with 1 tsp olive oil and the paprika and season really well. Quickly brown all over in a non-stick pan. Toss the sweet potatoes in 1 tsp olive oil and season. Put the pork and potatoes on a large non-stick baking tray and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until the wedges are tender and the pork is cooked.
- Mix the yogurt and chives. Slice the pork and serve with wedges, salad and yogurt.